S14 – Spoon Carving Set with Gouge
Meet a NEW set for carving spoons from a wood! The set includes a whittling knife, hook knife and a long bent gouge. With the whittling knife, you give shape spoon, then with a long bent gouge, you cut a recess in a spoon and then with a hook knife you smooth out all the bumps in the recess and your spoon ready.
The wood carving tools for cutting wooden spoons are made of durable carbon steel and well sharpened, which allows you to cut soft and hard wood. Handles are made of oak and covered with linseed oil.
Perfect as a gift:) Get yours today!
Product code: S14
Whittling knife dimensions:
- Total length – 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Blade length – 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Handle length – 120 mm (4.72 inches)
Hook knife dimensions:
- Rounding diameter – 30 mm (1.18 inches)
- Blade width – 18 mm (0.70 inches)
- Handle length – 115 mm (4.52 inches)
Long bent gouge dimensions:
- Total length – 285 mm (11.22 inches)
- Blade length – 130 mm (5.12 inches)
- Blade width – 22 mm (0.87 inches)
- Handle length – 155 mm (6.10 inches)